Saturday, July 07, 2007

Food Review: Sajian Sunda Sambara

Last Saturday nite, date that many people said "awesomely beautiful", my cousin and his 4 friends launch their new restaurant in Jakarta". The resto has a name "Sajian Sunda Sambara". It's the first branch in Jakarta, the resto with same name is located in Trunojoyo Street, Bandung, West Java.

After back from campus, I thought I couldn't be attend the launching becoz my mom has another thing to do. But in the end, she said that her appointment had been cancelled so she could come together with me and my bro.. ^^.


The resto located in Jalan Cipete Raya which placed in front of D'Best Fatmawati. Dapur Sunda is exactly beside Sambara. Ouw, I think that was really a brave step, bcoz Dapur Sunda has already famous here. And both of them has the same theme: "masakan sunda".. Yah, namanya juga bisnis kali ya.. Head to head strategy..

It has dissimilarity in menu presenting compared to Dapur Sunda, although it's also sell sundanese food,. In dapur sunda, we choose the menus, tell the foods that we want to the waiter or waitress, then we wait and they will deliver our order.. In Sambara, we choose the medium-fried food at a food-case (it's quite similar with the one in RM Ampera or Ayam Goreng Fatmawati), give the foods to the waiter. And they will cook it till well-fried and deliver it to our table..

The taste of the food I think was quite delicious, nothing disappointed me.. I ordered extra rice several time (ini mah gw aja yang rakus :p).. Like most other sundanese resto, u will got free tea tawar (bahasa inggrisnya teh tawar apa sih?).. The place is really cozy; they tried to combine between modern and ethnique.

Because it was the launching day, so there's special performance by Jo P Project, fashion show, and acoustic group from West Java.

About the price? Hmm, I don't really know. But one told me that it is cheaper than Dapur Sunda. But I think it's still more expensive than Ampera..

Wanna try? I'm sure u won't get disappoint.. :)

**hmmm, dapet royalti ni harusnya gw, udah ngiklanin di blog.. haha..
u can visit the website at sajiansambara.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

teh tawar? try unsweetened tea. Halah!

rabindra said...

ah.. emang jago loe Ky..
hehe.. thanx..

Mark Devson said...

Sajian Sunda Sambara not just a name. This is the brand in the restaurant sector.

indian buffet restaurant |
seafood restaurant kent |
indian food online order |
book a restaurant table online

Blog Archive

About me

  • M.Rabindra Surya aka Arya aka Rabz
  • Male
  • CSUI
  • Twenty
  • Maaf kalo ada postingan dengan bahasa Inggris kacaubalau. Lagi belajar ^^"