My Thoughts On..

L'endroit j'├ętablis mon esprit -The Place I Lay Down My Mind-




Less Is More


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yupz, 'Less is More'.. Sounds a bit confusing.. But that's may really worked. Uhmm, and I think many2 success stories these past few months come from 'Less is More' idea..

Oya, when I joined the discussion about Coke, I forgot to tell another greatness about that drink: You can use it for cleaning your bathroom, esp. the floor.. Hohoho.. Yes, I've tried it, and that's really really worked!! Even better than the bathroom cleaner itself, =)..

Coba deh..




About me

Categories

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



My Thoughts On.. is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.