Thursday, January 10, 2008

nu year, oh, nu year..

Hmm, suddenly 2007 has just passed..
Ga kerasa yah? Umm, not really, consider there's quite many things that I did in that year.. Let's we do a flashback.. (hahaha.. gaya banget)..

Januari
Masih rajin2nya buat postingan review Amazing Race Asia.. bahkan tiap episodenya gw buat review.. haha.. sekarang mah ga sempet plus males. kurang lengkap apa coba?
Terus, ngurusin PengmasonIT.. EPT ke Bandung.. Gathering 2b. Jalan2 ke Ragunan bersama BPH. dan banyak nonton dan makan di luar.. hehe..

Februari
ada banjir besar. nengokin cicit's dad.. terus ada 2b gathering versi kecil.. hehe..

Maret - Desember
males bikinnya lagian ga penting juga.. hahaha..

Last year, I did an internship. And the whole process definitely took a long long time, from searching the company until submitting the report to the library. Oooh, it was really 'revise till u drop' kind of work.

Then.. I really really thankful that my GPA in that year was not bad. Especially on 6th semester.. I really amazed and somehow couldn’t believe it.. Yeah, although not as high as Richard Daniel (which got exact 4), or Ario cs, but it’s my highest GPA to date (hopefully 8th semester will be my best GPA.. amiiiin…). Last semester, my GPA wasn’t bad either, although not as good as the previous one.. But in my opinion, it’s really good.. ^^ the lowest mark was on one of compulsory subject, so no guilty feeling of choosing wrong optional subject, and fortunately it was just 2 SKS.. *grin*

Next semester, (which is hopefully my last semester on Fasilkom)..
-I wanna realize a green fasilkom (fortunately has met a person with same vision, hehe)..
-then do imagine cup (idea, where r u??).
-take MSI or SQA subject.
-May be take some competitions out there.
-Don’t know about that offering.. take it or not?
-oiya, buku angkatan..
-then finish my research about image processing that related in biomedical area (sigh, the paper was difficult)..
-join mapres (aka mahasiswa penuh stress) competition.. may be..
-take toefl prep.. searching for scholarship..

Then..
-graduate of course.. wish that I can reach my GPA target.. Amiin..
-Take a scholarship if I get one. Or may be take a job for 6 mnth til 1,5 years. Why I don’t search for an established job first? may be arnold’s article has just got me.. huehe..
-learn some core competence that I just passed it by.

Bismillah…

=============================================================

Kemanakah saya pada saat malam taun baruan 2008 ini?

Hmm….. One of my family asked me to join nu year celebration with Land Rover Club Indonesia, in Anyer Beach, West Java. But according to not-so-friendly weather that day, so I rejected the offering.

No family party or something like that this year, coz one of my uncle has been unwell in hospital, and considering there’s so many unpleasant disaster that happened to our country.. soo, me myself preferred to celebrate it humbly. (mengingat lagi bokek juga. Wekekek)

Soo.. me, my mom, and two of her friends got into dzikir bersama at Masjid Sunda Kelapa. the khatib were nazaruddin umar and said agil siradj. The mr JK and his wife, MJK were also there too.. the chief of masjid foundation mentioned the JKs name over and over again (which I think it’s not essential :( )

But, after following all the agenda, now I prefer Sunda Kelapa than Attin (which is too crowded, and it’s the reason why I didn’t go there) or Masjid BI (which has bad sound system) or Masjid AlAzhar (I don’t like how they arrange it).

Duh, gw lupa hari itu ngapain aja yah? Yah, intinya gitu.. acaranya padat, dan diisi dengan ceramah, tilawah, muhasabah, sholat tasbih, sholat tobat, sholat tahajud, dzikir, dsb.. dan berhubung jamaah pria ga sebanyak wanita, jadinya lebih comfy, hehe..

Then.. gw lupa hari itu ngapain aja..

Dan 9 hari setelahnya adalah tahun baru hijriah.. at nite, my mom went to Masjid Al-Azhar.. I just on my home, coz really tired that day. I wouldn’t focus enough to follow the agenda.. so, I planned to read ‘the secret’ book, but I failed to realized it.. hehe..

The day after, my cousin asked me to go to Pacific Place, which located near her house at Wichan.. hihiy.. pertama kali ke situ.. masih banyak banget yg tutup.. dan tempat makannya….. AWESOME!!!! Tempat makan terkeren yang pernah gw liat yang ada di mal… intinya, best mall in Jakarta to date!! But worst price, hahaha.. gila. Mahal2 aja tuh jualannya.. Nyari Pancious, tapi belom buka.. akhirnya makan deh di KRogers.. di situ ada kemchick juga.. dan ada Kidzania.. Belom tau apa itu kidzania? Search aja di google, dan kalo udah tau, bener2 bisa membuat lo pengen jadi anak2 lagi.. huhu. Mupeng…….

Abis itu ke wichan.. maen2 kucing ras yg bernama louis dan piauw (hmm, ko namanya timpang gitu yah?).. terus ngenet (hahaha, sampe rumah sodara tetep aja ngenet). Ga tanggung2, dia pasang fastnet dan speedy sekaligus. Ckck.. dan yg buat gw “sebel” adalah, untuk ngenet yg dipake adalah laptop!!! Hiks.. jadi, laptop itu adalah laptop khusus ngenet!!! Deuh, mending buat gw aja deh..

Tentang TA..
Pengen tentang biomedical, dan terus bener2 konsultasi ma dosen dari FKUI.. kebetulan pakde dokter khan koord penelitian bidang patologi anatomik di FKUI.. it must be really cool if I can do it. tapi sayangnya beliau sedang dirawat di RS.. ah, sudahlah.. ga usah idealis2 gitu deh.. paper yg dikasih sama bu Ani aja susahnya setengah mati. Huhu.. doakan saja yah.. mudah2an lancer..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kok rencana abis lulusnya ga ada embel2 'married' sih :P:P

rabindra said...

itu khan soon after graduate.. pastinya ada lah ya.. but it'll take some years after my graduation.. :)..
fanny langsung yah? hehehe...

Ra! said...

SQA ajahhh...
*kedip2*

About me

  • M.Rabindra Surya aka Arya aka Rabz
  • Male
  • CSUI
  • Twenty
  • Maaf kalo ada postingan dengan bahasa Inggris kacaubalau. Lagi belajar ^^"