Monday, October 15, 2007

Food review : Frezium

Frankly, I forgot the name of the resto.. hahaha.. Sorry, but I know for sure that it's located in Cilandak Townsquare aka Citos, on middle floor, nearby Fish & Co.

The speciality is on shabu-shabu (Price: 70k - 80k).. Unfortunately, I didn't order it, coz I was in hurry that time. I ordered anything that they can delivery quickly, and it was the 'nasi-nasian' (I don't mean the fake-rice, u know :p). So, I ordered the nasi timbel (price: about 30K).. Unfortunately, it's not sizzling anymore (ga panas lagi maksudnya, anget doang). And the rice is not 'pulen'. Ohya, please don't order the 'orange ice (es jeruk)'. It's so sour.

But my aunt said the shabu-shabu was okay. So I think let's give it a try.. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About me

  • M.Rabindra Surya aka Arya aka Rabz
  • Male
  • CSUI
  • Twenty
  • Maaf kalo ada postingan dengan bahasa Inggris kacaubalau. Lagi belajar ^^"