My Thoughts On..

L'endroit j'├ętablis mon esprit -The Place I Lay Down My Mind-




Food review : Frezium


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Frankly, I forgot the name of the resto.. hahaha.. Sorry, but I know for sure that it's located in Cilandak Townsquare aka Citos, on middle floor, nearby Fish & Co.

The speciality is on shabu-shabu (Price: 70k - 80k).. Unfortunately, I didn't order it, coz I was in hurry that time. I ordered anything that they can delivery quickly, and it was the 'nasi-nasian' (I don't mean the fake-rice, u know :p). So, I ordered the nasi timbel (price: about 30K).. Unfortunately, it's not sizzling anymore (ga panas lagi maksudnya, anget doang). And the rice is not 'pulen'. Ohya, please don't order the 'orange ice (es jeruk)'. It's so sour.

But my aunt said the shabu-shabu was okay. So I think let's give it a try.. :)

Labels: ,




About me

Categories

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



My Thoughts On.. is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.