My Thoughts On..

L'endroit j'├ętablis mon esprit -The Place I Lay Down My Mind-




Masochism, a need?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



in Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary, masochism is....

2 : pleasure in being abused or dominated : a taste for suffering

The word is derived from the name of the Marquis de Sade, a prolific French writer of sadistic novels.. [wikipedia]

ahahaha.. I'm dizzy rite now.. don't know the differences between many and too many..

Labels: ,




About me

Categories

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



My Thoughts On.. is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.