Thursday, June 09, 2016

East Flores - Prolog

Last year, I joined Kopernik, and got a chance to visit East Flores, one of the poorest district in Indonesia.

For me, it's one of the most unique and memorable experience in my life so far. Frankly, it's not easy, but I enjoyed it so much. The next few posts would be containing my story about my trip for the project.

However, I think I need to put a disclaimer here:
the opinions expressed in this article are those of the author, and they do not reflect in any way those of the institutions to which he is affiliated, or colleagues whom he was working with.

I don't know, it feels weird though to write about my work in social media. I never did it before, since usually it's related to my client, and privacy is a sacred thing. However, in here I will write about my stakeholder, my most important stakeholder, which is people who live in remote areas. I don't make an NDA with the people in the remote areas as well, so I think that's fine :p

Here is my story.

No comments:

About me

  • M.Rabindra Surya aka Arya aka Rabz
  • Male
  • CSUI
  • Twenty
  • Maaf kalo ada postingan dengan bahasa Inggris kacaubalau. Lagi belajar ^^"