Monday, April 25, 2016

30 - repost

Chances are good that it’s not actually your birthday today. But that’s okay, because it’s mine and as such, I get to make a wish. (I post this days after mine actually)

Although there are many things that I want, but I should say that everything is sufficient now.

I’m in a profession I like, with clients I adore, with colleagues that I'm happy working with, in location that I want.I’ve got an amazing family that supports me through all my craziness.
I’ve got great friends who love me for me.I’ve got a roof over my head, and it doesn’t even leak. My refrigerator is full. Life is good. Alhamdulillah.


So, I figure, I’ve got this wish lingering, begging me to use it, and… my life is in happy place right now. Then I remembered, it’s my wish, but that doesn’t mean I have to use it on me.


So, I would send the wish out to the world. I'm gonna try to imitate what's been done by the original author of this post: "if I’d heard of something sad happening somewhere, I’d send my wish to the people in that place. If I knew a friend was going through a rough time, I’d send the wish to them."

Sometimes I was the one in a rough patch and I would allow myself to soak up the wish. Although now I'm in a happy place, but it's a circle of life. It's a wheel of fortune. I know it could get rough some time. But I just need to trust Him.

It was vague, it was open, it didn’t seem too demanding. I didn’t need anything specific, Cars and Gadgets weren’t the cure – the world just needed more good things. I believe that good things happen. A lot.

So, today I am going use my wish, and direct it at you. Yes, you.

I wish for something good to happen for you.
I wish for you to have the courage to ask for what you want.
I wish for you to have the wisdom to accept help when it is offered.
I wish for you to have strength and tenacity to keep reaching for your dreams, even when the odds seem stacked against you.
I wish for you to find happiness and to take pleasure in the fleeting moments, realizing that they are like pennies – when you add them up, they create a wonderful life.


Good things are coming your way.
I wish… I wish for good things to happen.

I'd like to extend the wishes to the people in Syria, Palestine, Iraq, Nigeria. Every time I remember a video of a Syrian kid eating grass because of food supply deficiency, it always breaks my heart. Hundreds thousands of people experience the similar thing. I hope God gives them strength to overcome it all, the root cause of the problems could be fixed really soon. Same wishes to the less fortunate people in Indonesia

No comments:

About me

  • M.Rabindra Surya aka Arya aka Rabz
  • Male
  • CSUI
  • Twenty
  • Maaf kalo ada postingan dengan bahasa Inggris kacaubalau. Lagi belajar ^^"