Wednesday, November 19, 2008

before it all goes away

I am tryin to keep it all together
While the time it slips away and I know nothing last forever
Imagine there was no tomorrow and imagine that I couldn't see you face
There would be no limit to my sorrow 'cause there's nothing that could fill that space
I don't wanna put it off for too long, I didn't say all that I had to say
I wanna take my time and right the wrong before we get to that place

I wanna tell you something, give you something, show you in so many ways
'cause it would all mean nothing if I don't say something before it all goes away
Don't wanna wait to bring you flowers and waste another hour let alone another day
I'm gonna tell you something, show you something, won't wait till it's too late

Just a simple conversation and just a moment is all it takes
I wanna be there just to listen and I don't wanna hesitate
I don't wanna wait till the storm and something wrong and now you're gone and I can't find you

from "Tell You Something" by Keys, Stevenson, Haney, Brothers, Green, Mostyn..

==============================================================

Untuk kedua kalinya dalam tahun ini, gw merasa sedih denger kalimat2 di atas.
Ya, karena gw merasa belum melakukan sesuatu yg terbaik kepada orang2 yang gw cintai tersebut, akan tetapi mereka tiba-tiba meninggalkan gw untuk selama-lamanya.
it would have soo much beautiful if I had applied those words.

Show them that you love, show them that you care!

5 comments:

sawie said...

mungkin mereka udah ngerasa yg sebaliknya ya...

Anonymous said...

yap....sawi tumben bener tuh..

rabindra said...

hah hah? kok gw ga ngerti? :P

Anonymous said...

aaaaahhh...plis dah...lama ga ngeblog jadi lemot yah??

rabindra said...

iya nih..
cuma 5kbps.. :P

About me

  • M.Rabindra Surya aka Arya aka Rabz
  • Male
  • CSUI
  • Twenty
  • Maaf kalo ada postingan dengan bahasa Inggris kacaubalau. Lagi belajar ^^"