Kota Tua Jakarta
Published Wednesday, August 27, 2008 by rabindra | E-mail this post
Now I want to write the story about my tour to Kota Tua Jakarta (Jakarta old town?) on August 18th. Actually, that was 2b gathering, the first one since last December gathering
. We made an appointment to meet each other at Plaza FX (previously known as Sudirman Palace). Because no one of us had ever been there, so we wondered whether the place had a food court or not. But yes, the place had a foodcourt on its basement. We then sat at the foodcourt, lookin how expensive the restaurants at the plaza. Hiks. The types of restaurants existed there were such a resemblance of the ones in Plaza EX. Even the foods’ prices at the foodcourt were pricey. For examples, they charged more than 20K for a portion of gado-gado.. huhu.
Ugh, I’m so lazy to make a full resume. So, I just make some highlights from that event.
- There were 15 attendants: me, tis, bol, kus, vig, bol, kus, mon, diy, ima, chi, bir, rub, dyd, and haf. Hoho, that was the largest amount compared with any previous gatherings *happy*
- The atmostfear ticket was reeally expensive at holiday (u must shopped at least IDR 200K first)
- We went to old town using busway. *really fun*
- All museums at that area (fatahillah, bahari, wayang, mandiri, BI, etc.) were closed. And FYI, the museums were used to not open every Monday. So, please come another day.
- There’re no fast food resto. We just could find café Batavia, with was a really expensive café. Then, we got a Padang Restaurant called Minang Batavia (if I’m not mistaken) which located quite far from Fatahillah Museum. Beware of drink water from that resto, it tasted brackish. Huhu.
- We just took photos from around the museum. T___T. and we saw some pre-wed photo shoot. And of course, we took the pre-grad photos for ourselves. Hahaha..
- From the old town, we went to plaza senayan, because we knew that we couldn’t afford the plaza fx’s food price. Hiks.
- Kus’ shoes gone in PS’ musholla. Yeah, he didn’t put his shoes at the deposit counter. And one of the PS’ employee then said that PS’ musholla wasn’t really secure. There’re many visitor had lose their shoes too.
- • We planned to do a buka bersama on ramadhan. Previously, the candidates were only awl and ech. Both of them seemed defenseless. But suddenly, ech suggested mon to become a host. and then they three wanted to do gambreng to take final decision. But no one knew why, mon just refused to do gambreng *aneh banget* . So, we (and mon) agree that he will host the buber 2b next month.. hoho..
Udah ah, capek nulisnya, dan lagi males cerita juga. :D
And now, I already missed them.. see some of you at GR and Graduation ceremony at 28/29 Aug.
Labels: friend, gathering