My Thoughts On..

L'endroit j'établis mon esprit -The Place I Lay Down My Mind-




Quote of the day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



“Now is the accepted time, not tomorrow, not some more convenient season. It is today that our best work can be done and not some future day or future year. It is today that we fit ourselves for the greater usefulness of tomorrow. Today is the seed time, now are the hours of work, and tomorrow comes the harvest and the playtime.”

W. E. B. Du Bois
American Scholar, Sociologist, and Civil-Rights Leader,1868-1963
~ikut2an D.A. =p

Labels:




About me

Categories

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



My Thoughts On.. is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.