Thursday, February 14, 2008

Apple Ads' Jingle

I just found it that Apple marketing division was just almost always brilliantly choose a song to make it as the jingle to a particular product. Although I didn't really follow every ads they've made, but some of them were extraordinary catchy and infectious (at least for me).. Some of them are:
1. New iPod Nano: Feist - 1.2.3.4
2. iPod Touch: Cansai de Der S - Music is My Hot Hot S
3. Mac Air: Yael Naim - New Soul

and I've been enjoying the music so much... The third one is on my playlist right now.. Even there's a joke said that for music artists seeking overnight fame, send audition tape to Steve Jobs. Haha, may be it's quite true.. Even Feist performed at the 50th Annual Grammy Award held last Monday. If her song wasn't an ads' jingle, I think she wouldn't performed at the Grammy.. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This jingle is so contagious! I love this commercial. One of the best marketing ploys ever! I don't know much about the computer, but I love the commercial! It's just a happy, airy feeling commercial. =)

About me

  • M.Rabindra Surya aka Arya aka Rabz
  • Male
  • CSUI
  • Twenty
  • Maaf kalo ada postingan dengan bahasa Inggris kacaubalau. Lagi belajar ^^"