My Thoughts On..

L'endroit j'├ętablis mon esprit -The Place I Lay Down My Mind-




rehat


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



lagi rehat dulu ah..
males nulis blog..
sepertinya tak ada yang menarik untuk diceritakan..
too much assignments..
kecuali mo nulis tentang assignments itu.. hoho..
but that's a big no no for me (and 4 u too I guess)
lagipula bentar lagi udah UAS.. uas terakhir utk beberapa temen gw yang bentar lagi lulus (amiiin..)..
pengen cepet2 libur...

----------------------------------

And i've been revising my internship report til I bored to death..
Why we can't just stick to ONE lecturer as the advisor?? Cause different lecturer has different style of report. Hence, I should reshape it from beginning til the end???

And why the advise was not from 1 or 2 months ago, immediately after we'd gave the draft? And now, when the intern report is soooo yesterday, we must revise it again? T____T...




About me

Categories

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



My Thoughts On.. is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.