Thursday, October 25, 2007

Yahoo! Music Launch Cast

In last few days, I often use the Yahoo! Music Launch Cast to accompany me working on those assignments, n finishing some never-ending-reports. It has some virtual station on it, so we can choose one that we most like. Okay, I turn the 'Today's Biggest Hits Station' on. First time or second, it's okay. I like most of songs it played. But, I just realized that most of song that the station played is just the same. It repeated over and over again (esp when we just turn on the station). Songs that come really often were Elliot Yamin's Wait For You, Maroon 5's Wake Up Call, Pink's Who Knew, My Chemical Romance's Teenager, Hey There Delilah, Matchbox's Twenty's How Far We've Goin' (or sth like that, hehe), and some others song..

After two days using it, it just kinda' boring.. haha.. How come it appears with the same songs over and over again? I thought the Y!MLC should fixed the algorithm, hoho.. Hmm, wait.. May be those songs that played repeatedly is a sponsored stuff, so it's common if they has a big fraction of playing on the station.. may be..

2 comments:

Fanny said...

ampun deh, masa radio aja pake algo. huehehehehe.

randomized algo kali yaaaa :P

rabindra said...

mungkin aja kaliiii....
~ngotot :p

lagian kalo randomized, masak yang muncul itu2 aja? hehehe

Blog Archive

About me

  • M.Rabindra Surya aka Arya aka Rabz
  • Male
  • CSUI
  • Twenty
  • Maaf kalo ada postingan dengan bahasa Inggris kacaubalau. Lagi belajar ^^"