Monday, July 09, 2007

Mini Reunion T__T

Yesterday, I surveyed the house for raker with Sidik, Sawi, Pade Apoteker, Bude Awet Muda, Mas Ogi n Reyhan, dan Bude Pendongeng. The location is on Cijeruk, East Java.

On the other side, I arranged a mini reunion for 2b-8-04. It’s a bit sudden, because most of my friends that study in Singapore is in Indonesia rite now, and will go back to Singapore in the short time. Because there's a request for a reunion, so me and awl arrange that.. Halah, kita berdua udah kayak EO aja ni.. But I'm happy doin' that kind of thing, better than coding something.

And the worst part is, I couldn't attend the reunion!!! hiks hiks.. becoz I was still at Cijeruk when the reunion held.. hiks hiks... Okay, we two want to arrange another bigger 2b reunion at 21 July.. So, u want to join? plis contact one of us.. hehe..

6 comments:

Dian Amelina said...

loh..ko arya ga ikut syh?huhuhu..jangan duunk...jadi bagaimana Mr.EO?haha..jadi tanggal 21kah?

rabindra said...

dian...
itu yang minggu lalu..

untuk yg tgl 21 insya Allah bisa ikut.. :)

Dian Amelina said...

Hooo..panik dian..hehehe.. ;p

rabindra said...

hehe.. nanti kami kabar2i ya dian..

Fatimah Az Zahra said...

iya ni ga solider bgt gak ikut :p

rabindra said...

apaan sih ni ade.. tiba2 nimbrung.. udah gitu rada2 ga nyambung lagi.. hehe..

Blog Archive

About me

  • M.Rabindra Surya aka Arya aka Rabz
  • Male
  • CSUI
  • Twenty
  • Maaf kalo ada postingan dengan bahasa Inggris kacaubalau. Lagi belajar ^^"