My Thoughts On..

L'endroit j'├ętablis mon esprit -The Place I Lay Down My Mind-




Stupid Me..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today, I just realized that I lost the final LPJ for Administration and Secretary Bureau of CSUI Student Council 05/06 that I have made. I can find it nowhere.. Umm, for exactly, I forgot where I saved it.. T_T.. I think I saved it on D:/ directory on a lab's computer. Now I forget which one.. So, if I can't find it, I should make a new one..

Today, I realized that a file that Mea was given to me is gone.. Fortunately, she has the backup..

And finally, today, I forgot where I saved the test-case for my lovely RPL that I've been working all day long... It's neither in my xavier nor my flashdisc.. May be it' s in D:/ of a 1101's compie. Hopefully.. But still, I can do nothing now, because the document that I really really need is not on me. I should come to campus very very early tomorrow..

Aaargh.. Stupid me..

::sorry for my absolutely awful english..
:::namanya juga blajar.. ^_^


2 Responses to “Stupid Me..”

  1. Anonymous nyiell 

    rpl rpl rpl
    pengen liburaaaaaaannnnnnn

  2. Anonymous rabz 

    sama...

    hmm..

    ...
    ...
    ...

    gw ada SP... -_-

Leave a Reply??


About me

Categories

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



My Thoughts On.. is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.