My Thoughts On..

L'endroit j'├ętablis mon esprit -The Place I Lay Down My Mind-





E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



setelah semua yg terjadi dua hari terakhir ini..
sekarang dimanakah my MP3 player (flashdisc) itu dan dimana pula kunci loker gw??? padahal lg sangat sangat sangat dibutuhkan.. aaaaaaaaargh.. mudah2an ketinggalan di ruang senat dan bukannya jatuh di angkot atau jatuh di jalan dsb.. Amiiiiiiin..

~really don't know what to say and don't know what to do.. hmm, may be I'll do nothing..


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply??


About me

Categories

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



My Thoughts On.. is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.