My Thoughts On..

L'endroit j'├ętablis mon esprit -The Place I Lay Down My Mind-





E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



just 145 times.. well, i missed the first twenty three minutes.. =)
thanks god that his flashdisc has just found and I don't need to buy a new one for him..


2 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger Ra! 

    has been found! he he he, sindrom neh...
    btw, FD nya sapa??

  2. Blogger RabZ 

    ngga ah, ini khan bahasa spontan.. :P ~jadi ngeles..
    FD nya DC

Leave a Reply??


About me

Categories

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



My Thoughts On.. is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.