My Thoughts On..

L'endroit j'├ętablis mon esprit -The Place I Lay Down My Mind-




how to use toilet..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Penting ga sih bikin postingan kayak gini?
Well, soalnya gw suka ragu2 kalo mau b.a.b di toilet umum, pasti gw bersihin dulu.. kalo ada sisa2 yang gw dudukin kan bikin ilfil.. Soo, gw bikin ini deh.. hohoho.. sapa tau ada yg blm tau..

Coming very soon on Male Toilet @ Fasilkom UI.. =P
Oops, harusnya cara menggunakan closet ya? biar ah..


2 Responses to “how to use toilet..”

  1. Blogger MoMo 

    serius tuh???


    Apa gak ada kerjaan lagi, sampe ngurusin toilet segala??

  2. Blogger RabZ 

    hahaha..

    lagi cari lahan baru aja untuk diurusin.. xp

Leave a Reply??


About me

Categories

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



My Thoughts On.. is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.