My Thoughts On..

L'endroit j'├ętablis mon esprit -The Place I Lay Down My Mind-




we did it..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



we did it.. we did it.. we did it.. hooray..

alhamdulillah, wisuda kelar juga.. hilang satu kekhawatiran..
oops, belum ding.. masih ada LPJ.. siyal, knapa pas sekarang ada LPJ2an segala, biasanya juga engga pake..
tapi rasanya puas banget ngeliat wisudanya.. congratz buat yang lulus, congratz buat panitia, dan thank buat siapa pun yang udah bantu acara ini..


1 Responses to “we did it..”

  1. Blogger MoMo 

    selamat yah ray.. keren wisudanya.. :)

Leave a Reply??


About me

Categories

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



My Thoughts On.. is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.