My Thoughts On..

L'endroit j'├ętablis mon esprit -The Place I Lay Down My Mind-




Grammy Awards


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hmm, menurut gw namanya diganti aja tuh, jadi Concert of Grammy.. lagian sebagian besar acara diisi dengan performance, bukan pembagian awards..
Yang perform ada banyak, mulai dari U2, paul mccartney, kelly clarkson, madonna, gorillaz, john legend, christina aguilera, mariah carey (how come she still can say something in the note that high?) dan lain-lain..

setelah itu ada titi DJ n krisdayanti.. tapi setelah ngeliat performer2 di grammy, koq jadi males ya??




About me

Categories

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



My Thoughts On.. is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.