Wednesday, June 29, 2005

SMS from Mr.President

Hoho, pada dapet kan???
I don't know, but i think it's just funny...
Just imagine.. Me, as a common people, received a message from the number one person in tha country.. Wheeew, but it'll be more special if no one received the sms but me.. hoho..
Well, when I try to reply that, the number is "Presiden RI", not "PresidenERI" like on the Ardi's phone.. ^_^
On My mom's Telkom Flexi, we know the number of the sender, it is "9949", the president's msg number.. My brother try to reply on it.. He typed, "doakan ya agar SMU 34 menang jadi sekolah berwawasan tingkat nasional." Oh, no... I thought SMS like that just fulfilled the server. And there's a possibilty that more urgent message isn't obeyed by them..
The automatic response machine replied 'thank you' message to my bro'.

Hmm, I also not sure that Mr.SBY can read those enormous amount of messages. And may be the SMS keeper is one of that "Asal Bapak Senang" type... So, SBY just read only good thing on the message..
But on the other side, I also happy that he used the technology to reach out his people. People (including me) feel closer to Mr.President... When people receive that msg, may be many people say, "Horee, terima SMS dari Pak Presiden!!" ^_^

No comments:

About me

  • M.Rabindra Surya aka Arya aka Rabz
  • Male
  • CSUI
  • Twenty
  • Maaf kalo ada postingan dengan bahasa Inggris kacaubalau. Lagi belajar ^^"